Closed on September 30, 2021
In light of the Day for Truth and Reconciliation, MBDC staff will be taking the day off to spend time with their loved ones. We will be back to answer calls and emails on Friday, October 1, 2021.
We're working online during COVID-19
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch about the Home Ownership program, upcoming Home Ownership seminars, Rental Developments, or anything else.
The program provides loans of up to $50,000 to qualifying Canadian Aboriginal people to assist with a down payment to purchase a home off-reserve in the GTA.
Learn more about Miziwe Biik Development Corporation and how to connect with us.
Ask a question or book an appointment below.
167 Gerrard Street East Toronto ON M5A 2E4
- Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada
- Indigenous Services Canada
- Service Canada
- Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
- Ministry of Indigenous Relations and Reconciliation
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
- Ontario Aboriginal Housing Services (outside the GTA)