Lee Awards Application
The 2022 Lee Awards are now closed. MBDC wishes to thank all applicants for their submissions. Those students that met the criteria and have submitted complete applications will be assessed by a Review Panel. Successful applicants can expect to be advised by Mid-June.
The program provides loans of up to $50,000 to qualifying Canadian Aboriginal people to assist with a down payment to purchase a home off-reserve in the GTA.
Call for Proposals
Apply for Indigenous Supportive Housing & Mental Health and Addictions funding
Learn more about Miziwe Biik Development Corporation and how to connect with us.
Ask a question or book an appointment below.
167 Gerrard Street East Toronto ON M5A 2E4
- Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada
- Indigenous Services Canada
- Service Canada
- Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
- Ministry of Indigenous Relations and Reconciliation
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
- Ontario Aboriginal Housing Services (outside the GTA)