We're working online during COVID-19
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch about the Home Ownership program, upcoming Home Ownership seminars, Rental Developments, or anything else.
The program provides loans of up to $50,000 to qualifying Canadian Aboriginal people to assist with a down payment to purchase a home off-reserve in the GTA.
Learn more about Miziwe Biik Development Corporation and how to connect with us.
Ask a question or book an appointment below.
167 Gerrard Street East Toronto ON M5A 2E4
- Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada
- Indigenous Services Canada
- Service Canada
- Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
- Ministry of Indigenous Relations and Reconciliation
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
- Ontario Aboriginal Housing Services (outside the GTA)