Lee Awards Application
The 2023 Lee Awards are now open. Applications are being accepted until May 17, 2023.
The program provides loans of up to $50,000 to qualifying Canadian Aboriginal people to assist with a down payment to purchase a home off-reserve in the GTA.
Provides financial assistance, in the form of interest-free, forgivable loans to non-profit Indigenous Housing Providers
Call for Proposals
Apply for Indigenous Supportive Housing & Mental Health and Addictions funding
Learn more about Miziwe Biik Development Corporation and how to connect with us.
Ask a question or book an appointment below.
167 Gerrard Street East Toronto ON M5A 2E4
- Info Sheet: Additional Funding Resources – view here
- Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada
- Indigenous Services Canada
- Service Canada
- Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
- Ministry of Indigenous Relations and Reconciliation
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
- Ontario Aboriginal Housing Services (outside the GTA)